Neo Components AutoComplete TextBox 1.0Free
An Autocomplete TextBox like the ones you find in the latest browsers. Automatically builds a list of entries, saves and retrieves the list without the developer having to writeany code or setting any property at all. Just drop it in your application just like a standard TextBox, and use it like same.
- Automatic building, filtering, sorting and displaying of previous entries as the user types in.
- Automatic Save & Retrieval of the List in the Registry, without even setting a property
- Building a list from an Array, Single String, Collection, or individual Items
- True Popup List
- Returns the List as a CrLf delimited String for Custom Save/Retrieval
- Optionally saves the current Item to the List on carriage return
- A Flat and 3D appearance
- Optional Down Arrow button for the user to manually display the list, makes it look more like a Standard ComboBox
- Events When the List is about to display, when the User selects an Item from the List or when the List closes up
- All standard features of a TextBox
- A small single .ocx with no dependencies other than VB Runtime
- Built for VB6, Built with VB6 SP5
- Comes with a Help File
- Its a freeware